Dispute Avoidance & Resolution in Engineering and Construction Projects
- Analysis of dispute avoidance measures: traditional and more recently promoted.
- Comparison of different claim and dispute resolution procedures – between the parties only or involving one or more third persons (court experts, mediators, adjudicators, arbitrators or ordinary courts).
- Evaluation of the powers of intervening third parties: nature, power to determine extension of time, payment, ea.
- Legal issues with alternative dispute resolution.
- Discussion of the impact of the dispute procedure(s) on project management (organization) and budget.
18:30: Registration with sandwiches and coffee
Brief Introduction by Didier De Buyst, chairman of the event and visiting professor Faculty of Architecture
Lecture on the topic by Luc Imbrechts, Legal Counsel, Imbrechts & Van den Nest
Q & A and discussion with the attendees
Datum en tijd
29 november 2018 om 19u00
Voor leden van ORI: € 175
Voor niet leden van ORI of ie-net: € 250